To Freeze Rows:
You might ought to see certain lines or segments all the time in your worksheet, notably header cells. By freezing the lines or sections created, you’ll have an access to look through the data entered while proceeding to visualize the coagulated cells.
- Select the column below the row(s) you would like to coagulate. Here we’d like to solidify cells of row 1 and 2
Visit at : www.office.com
so we’ll select row 3.
- On the view tab, click the Freeze Panes option, thereupon choose Freeze Panes ranging from the Drop Menu.
- The row will be highlighted, as showed by the dark line. You’ll be able to look down the worksheet while continuing to visualize the coagulated rows in the most effective manner. In our case, we’ve looked all the way down to push 18.
To freeze columns:
- Select the section of the column(s) you wish to freeze. Here, we want to solidify section A, thus we’ll select section B.
- On the view tab, click on Freeze Panes and choose Freeze’s Panes ranging from the drop menu.
- The section will be highlighted, as showed by the dark line. You’ll look over the worksheet whereas continuing to visualize the solidified part on the left. In our case, we’ve looked crosswise over to section E.
On the off chance that just ought to solidify the most effective line (push 1) or initial segment (section An) within the worksheet, you’ll primarily select Freeze top Row or Freeze first Column ranging from the drop menu.