A paragraph in Word is any text that ends with a hard return i,e pressing enter key. Paragraph formatting lets you control the appearance of individual paragraphs. The Paragraph dialog box empowers you to characterize falling template (CSS) style characteristics for adjusting, indenting, and separating passages, or for changing the dispersing between words. These ascribes relate to the Margin, Text-Indent, and Text-Align CSS properties.
Follow the steps below to employ paragraph dialog menu:
First select the text or paragraphs on which you want to make changes like sorting, indenting, aligning or shading.
For more information please visit : www.office.com/setup
Now we will discuss each one by one:
- first Select the the paragraphs or passages. Then click on home tab as shown in fig.
- Go to paragraph dialog box and click on any first three options u wish to be selected.
That’s it you are done.
- Same procedure is for indenting as well.
- Select paragraphs
- Then click on the indenting options i,e left or right in that direction you want to indent the text.
- Select the content or text to be aligned.
- Alignment provides four options i,e left, Right, Center, and Justify.
- Click on any among the four it will be done.
- Select the passages or paragraphs as we did before.
- Then go to shading option and click on it.
- Select the color as per requirement say blue.
- Click on it. You are done.
- The selected text will be highlighted in blue.